- Our educators are all fully qualified, holding degrees or diplomas in education.
- They have been trained to offer full perceptual training and know what is required for school readiness.
- The teacher assistants have completed SAQA-registered teacher training.
We invest in our staff by providing regular teacher training and education, ensuring that we are up to date with best practices in early child development.
The team of staff is fully invested in providing a loving and nurturing experience for your child. We believe that every child is an individual who develops at their own rate, and in different ways.
Children need sensitive, knowledgeable adults who know when and how to engage their interests and the team at Parkview Pre-Primary School is fully committed to ensuring every child continuously receives this level of care and attention.
Our team is supported by an occupational therapist and a speech therapist. Both specialists practice from the premises.
- Occupational Therapist – Lauren Leynan
- Speech & Language Therapist – Simoné Gent